Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Little Engineer Playset Train Little one Motor Skill


Engineer Play Tools for Preschooler


Little boy enjoys playing with the mini engineer playset, I guess the red color attract him to this mini workshop playset. He opened the case, take out the item pieces by pieces and start to explore it. 

As a mother, I think it is important to let them play with the workshop tools such as the screw, nails, and drills so that they learn about the workshop and repair tool. One of the concepts I want to introduce to my kid is he should be taking the initiative to fix repair any stuff, helping the father and understand that he has the responsibility to maintain the house. 


Tools, screw and nails can be kept in the case. It makes me easy to take it for travel and keep him busy. :-)



 I enjoyed teaching my son all the different names of the tools and explaining what each one was used for.



He was told to use screwdriver to remove the nuts, but he insists on trying with his little finger. It is good to train his little finger motor skill. This is a really cute set of play tools.